Two ways to display tokens in the asset list of Fluent wallet:
- User added
- Listed by Fluent token list
Users can search for tokens and add tokens using the contract address in the Fluent wallet(without icon), which is a basic function.
Even better, dApp developers can provide users with a button to add a token and set the token Logo URL, which is common in Ethereum DApps.
Listed by Fluent token list
The token added to the Fluent token list will appear in the assets list of the Fluent wallet.
DApp developers can apply to added tokens by committing a repo to https://github.com/conflux-fans/token-list, there are three requirements:
- The contract has been verified.
- Token Ranking
- Conflux Core: Top 100 on ConfluxScan;
- Conflux eSpace: Top 100 on ConfluxScan;
- Ethereum / BNB Smart Chain / Other EVM Chain: Listed by CoinGecko;
- Token holders with more than 50 addresses.
After the application, we will review it as soon as possible to ensure that the token meets the requirements, and multiple invalid submissions will not be reviewed. 😎